About Alice Hyde Medical Center
For more than 100 years, Alice Hyde Medical Center has provided compassionate, community-focused health care for more than 55,000 residents in the North Country region of New York. Our mission is to always be here, not just as caregivers and staff, but as friends and neighbors, offering expertise and compassionate care in an environment that supports your health and healing.
Located in Malone, NY, Alice Hyde Medical Center is part of The University of Vermont Health Network and is comprised of:
- The Alice Center, a 135-bed long-term care and skilled nursing facility and 30-bed assisted living facility.
- The Reddy Cancer Treatment Center, which provides advanced cancer treatment and state-of-the-art technology, such as intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT).
- The Hastings Hemodialysis unit, the cardiac rehabilitation unit, and the orthopedic and rehabilitation center.
- Four family health centers, including Bessette Health Center, Dwyer Health Center, The Martin J. Leroux Health Center, and Tower Health Center.
- The Alice Hyde Walk-In Clinic for urgent care services.
- The Dental Care Center for comprehensive, preventative and cosmetic dental care for patients of all ages.
Find a Location
Search our locations by provider name, service, or zip code.