Honor a Caregiver
Honor a Caregiver at Alice Hyde
There’s no better way to acknowledge a wonderful caregiver than through our Honor a Caregiver program, which allows you to support AHMC in the name of a special nurse, doctor, or multitude of staff who stood by you throughout your healthcare journey.
Anyone who’s visited AHMC knows that we define “care” in the broadest possible terms – because our remarkable team understands that the physical and emotional needs of our patients and loved ones must be met in order to achieve true wellness.
Our Honor a Caregiver program allows you to pay tribute to a hospital team member who offered especially meaningful comfort and care throughout your experience. After you give a gift to AHMC in honor of a designated caregiver, he or she will receive a notification about the gift along with a “Healthcare Hero” pin – letting our whole community know about your caregiver’s heroic efforts.
This is your opportunity to recognize:
- The staff member who made you smile during your recovery;
- The provider who put your worries at ease;
- The volunteer who brought you a warm blanket;
- The food service worker who made sure you had your special meal;
- Or any other situation where you were grateful for the care you received.