Alice Hyde’s Drive-Thru COVID-19 Test Site on Park Street offers testing for patients with a provider’s order, as well as testing for pre-operative and pre-procedure patients.
Effective Saturday, July 17, no-cost COVID-19 testing is no longer available. This is a result of New York State's pandemic-related emergency orders expiring last month, which brought an end to the state-sponsored COVID testing program. We are currently working with Franklin County Public Health to establish a plan for patients without health insurance or a provider's order for testing, and will share more information as it becomes available.
Drive-Thru COVID Testing Site at 130 Park Street
Located behind Alice Hyde Occupational Health, the testing site operates
from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. each day, Monday - Friday.
Who can get a COVID test during state test site hours?
A physician's order is required. Individuals with (symptomatic) and without (asymptomatic) COVID-19 symptoms may be tested at this location, including those who:
- Require a test to return to school.
- Need a test to visit a loved one in a nursing home.
- Have an occupational requirement (hairdressers, barbers, etc.).
- Are subject to precautionary or mandatory quarantine (by the health department).
- Directly interact with the public while working (health care worker, first responder, or other essential worker).
- Meet the criteria set by the New York State Department of Health based on where you live, work, or other factors the Department deems relevant to COVID-19 testing.
What do I bring with me to the test site?
Please bring a testing order from your provider, as well as your insurance card. Your insurance will be billed at the time of testing, and you may be responsible for a co-pay, depending on the specifics of your particular insurance plan.
What Can I Expect During My Visit?
When you arrive at Alice Hyde’s Drive-Thru Testing Site, you will:
- Remain in your vehicle. All testing and check-in/check-out procedures are completed at the curbside.
Getting your results
Your test results will be made available through your Primare Care Provider's office.
Pre-Operative COVID Testing
In accordance with New York State Department of Health Guidelines, patients who are scheduled for surgery or other procedures are required to undergo COVID-19 testing 72 hours before their scheduled visit. Those screening tests are conducted at Alice Hyde’s Drive-Thru Test Site from 7 - 10:30 a.m. seven days per week and are performed by order of your physician. The results of your test will be shared directly with your physician.
Physician Ordered COVID Screening
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, your provider may prescribe a COVID-19 test. These tests are performed at Alice Hyde’s Drive-Thru Test Site from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday – Friday, and require a physician’s order. The results will be shared directly with the ordering provider, and you should contact your provider to receive the results of your test.