Alice Hyde Medical Center is a satellite testing site for New York State designated COVID-19 testing and now offers multiple options for COVID-19 screening and testing, depending on a patient’s individual needs.
Satellite State COVID Testing Site at 130 Park Street
Located behind Alice Hyde Occupational Health, free testing for asymptomatic individuals is offered on Tuesday
from 1 – 3 p.m.
Who can get a COVID test during state test site hours?
You can be tested during our state testing site hours if you:
- Are asymptomatic (have no symptoms of COVID-19)
- Have an occupational requirement (hairdressers, barbers, students)
- Are subject to precautionary or mandatory quarantine by Franklin County Public Health
- Are a health care worker, first responder or other essential worker who directly interacts with the public while working
- Meet the criteria set by New York State Department of Health based on where you live and work; or other factors the department deems relevant to COVID-19 testing. (link needed?)
- Have had close or proximate contact with a person known to be COVID positive.
- Have attended recent protests
What do I bring with me to the test site?
Please download, print and complete a Bio Reference Requisition Form before your visit. Bring the form with you when you visit the testing site for state-sponsored testing.
If you forget your form or are unable to complete it before your visit, we will provide you with a requisition form when you arrive.
What Can I Expect During My Visit?
When you arrive at Alice Hyde’s Drive-Thru Testing Site, you will:
- Remain in your vehicle. All testing and check-in/check-out procedures are completed at the curbside.
- Be asked to complete a Consent to Test form and a Bio Reference Requisition Form (if you have not already completed one).
Our satellite testing site has the capacity to test 15 people each week.
Getting your results
A letter containing your test result will be mailed to you via the United States Postal Service. Those who test positive for COVID-19 will receive a call from a hospital representative.
Pre-Operative COVID Testing
In accordance with New York State Department of Health Guidelines, patients who are scheduled for surgery or other procedures are required to undergo COVID-19 testing 72 hours before their scheduled visit. Those screening tests are conducted at Alice Hyde’s Drive-Thru Test Site Monday – Friday and are performed by order of your physician. The results of your test will be shared directly with your physician.
Physician Ordered COVID Screening
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, your provider may prescribe a COVID-19 test. These tests are performed at Alice Hyde’s Drive-Thru Test Site Monday – Friday and require a physician’s order. The results will be shared directly with the ordering provider, and you should contact your provider to receive the results of your test.