Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:40am - 4:00pm
Call for an appointment
For more information or to make an appointment call 518-481-2347.
Dental care, for the whole family.
At Alice Hyde Dental Center, we are committed to providing you with the best oral care while making you feel as comfortable as possible.
We strive to establish and build a relationship with you based on trust, communication, and cooperation—helping you to develop a positive attitude towards dental care.
Please take a moment to read this pamphlet so you may become familiar with our standards and procedures.
Listed below are some of the services that we offer at Alice Hyde Dental Center:
- Complete Oral Exams
- Dentures - Upper & Lower
- Fillings - Amalgam (silver)
- Fillings - Composite (white)
- Partials - Upper & Lower
- and more!
*We have a panoramic x-ray machine that makes dental x-rays easier, more convenient and safer. Be sure to ask your dental hygienist about this state-of-the-art technology.
Your First Visit:
When you come to the Dental Center for your first visit, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out a brief health history.
Routine Visits & Preventive Care:
We stress preventive care as the best means of maintaining good oral health by:
- scheduling regular cleanings and exams to detect decay in its earliest stages, and to prevent and treat periodontal disease. We recommend that you come in twice a year. You will typically be scheduled for 30-60 minute appointments.
- using fluoride treatments and sealants, which are both highly effective preventive treatments, especially for children.
- being available to answer any questions you may have and providing you with educational resources.
Cancellations & Missed Appointments:
We understand that sometimes it is necessary to cancel your appointment. For the consideration of our other patients, we would appreciate a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel.
If you are unable to call during regular business hours, please call and leave us a message.
Patients with Health Concerns:
You should be aware of any health risks that you may have.
Please inform the receptionist when making your appointment if you have, or have had, one or more of these conditions as you may need to be given an antibiotic prior to your dental appointment.*
- Heart Murmur
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Artificial Heart Valves
- Rheumatic Fever
- Knee/Hip, etc. Replacements
*unless you have a letter from your health care provider stating otherwise.
Preparing your child for his or her first or next dentist visit can be challenging. These tips will help make your child’s visit easier:
- Ask for an appointment that is earlier in the day while the child is fresh and awake. Do not plan the appointment during nap times or when the child might be cranky.
- Build excitement before the appointment. Inform your child of the upcoming visit a few days beforehand, allowing ample time to discuss the event and answer any questions.
- Bring a favorite toy or blanket so they have something comforting to hold.
- Give positive feedback after the visit. Tell your child how proud you are of them and how beautiful their teeth are.
- Help your child use their new toothbrush when you get home.
- Some children are more cooperative when their parent is not present. In this instance, we recommend that you bring your child to the exam room and leave him or her in our care.
- If you remain in the room with your child,* please sit out of the way but nearby. This allows us to establish a one-on-one relationship with your child.
- Allow your child to answer all questions directed at him or her.
*due to the size of our exam rooms, we ask you to limit one parent or guardian
Call for an appointment at 518-481-2347.
We accept Medicaid and most other insurances. Co-pay is expected at the time of service.