Patients who need surgery can rely on the Alice Hyde Medical Center surgical team for expert, minimally invasive inpatient and outpatient procedures.
Expert Surgeons in Malone, NY
The surgical team at Alice Hyde Medical Center uses the latest techniques in minimally invasive, laparoscopic, and open surgery to treat patients who have a wide range of health conditions.
We take a team approach to ensure that every patient receives comprehensive care, and we work tirelessly to ensure patients have safe, smooth recoveries before returning to work or daily activities. Many of the procedures we provide can be performed with minimally invasive techniques, which reduce pain and scarring and offer quicker recovery.
Common Surgical Procedures
- Lump biopsy
- Lymph node biopsy and removal
Minimally Invasive (Laparoscopic) Gastrointestinal Procedures
- Gallstone and gallbladder removal
- Colon, appendix, and small bowel resection
- Colorectal surgery
- Hemorrhoid removal
- Hernia repair
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter placement
- Spleen removal
- Debridement (removal of skin and soft tissue)
- Skin cancer surgery
- Varicose vein treatment, including saphenous vein ablation