The Alice Center - Skilled Nursing Facility
Special Visitation Notice
Current CDC guidelines require:
- All visitors to provide proof of a negative COVID test result prior to beginning their visit..
- All visitors must wear a surgical mask for the duration of their visit to the facility.
Rapid COVID tests are available at The Alice Center and will be provided to visitors upon arrival at the facility. Visitors must administer the test themselves while at the facility and before beginning their visitation.
Surgical masks will be provided to visitors, if necessary, upon arrival at the facility.
Skilled Nursing Facility
The Alice Center's Skilled Nursing Facility offers 24 hour nursing services and a full range of rehabilitation services in a caring, home-like environment. The Alice Center can serve up to 135 individuals in need of long-term or short-term care. We provide the highest quality skilled nursing care in an environment that promotes privacy and dignity.
The Alice Center is divided into six separate "neighborhoods" that each feature their own home-like kitchens and dining rooms, large living rooms, and ample social spaces. Each resident room is either private or semi-private, and contains a private bathroom and shower. Services provided at the SNF include:
- Primary Care services provided in-house
- Opportunities for residents and families to play an active role in their health care
- Wide variety of leisure activities
- In-house beauty salon provides services for residents at affordable prices
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to The Alice Center! We are excited to welcome you to our facility. As you prepare to join our community, here are some important things to know:
- Televisions are not furnished in long-term-care rooms. As you prepare to move in, remember to bring a television, and be sure to work with our Admissions team to set up television service.
Yes. The Alice Center does not allow:
- Alcoholic beverages (residents must have a physician's order)
- Box fans
- Televisions bigger than 50 inches
- Electric blankets or heating pads
- Extension cords
- Fresh greenery and plug-in lights
- Mattress pads or toppers