Women’s Health at Alice Hyde
At Alice Hyde Medical Center, women’s health is a priority - and so is connecting you with the information and services you need to live a healthy, happy life. Our team of physicians and providers will connect you with the comprehensive care you need, at every stage of your life, in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
To learn more about our Women's Health program or to make an appointment, call us at (518) 481-2896.
We're committed to providing exceptional care to you and your baby.
Through our partnership with UVM Health Network – CVPH, our program offers you the best of both worlds: advanced pre- and post-natal care close to home (including childbirth and breastfeeding education) and a birthing experience at CVPH’s state-of-the-art Alice T. Miner Women & Children's Center.
- Routine annual care and breast exams
- Management of menstrual issues such as irregular or absent, heavy or frequent periods
- Diagnosis/treatment of pelvic pain disorders
- Discussion/management of premenstrual syndrome and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Minimally invasive surgery and laparoscopy to treat abnormal conditions of the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Vaginal, laparoscopic and open hysterectomies
- Diagnosis/management of abnormal skin conditions
- Diagnosis/treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Discussion, management and treatment of all contraceptive techniques
- Management of abnormal PAP smears and vaccinations to prevent HPV infection
- Breast cancer screening
- Evaluation of risk and appropriate testing for female cancers based on family history
- Discussion of issues related to female sexuality and safety
- Age appropriate counseling of teens on topics including, sexuality, contraception, safety and STD testing
- Counseling/treatment of postmenopausal symptoms
- Endometrial biopsy
- Screening of sexually transmitted infections and diseases
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment for urinary incontinence