Start: 12:00:PM End: 03:00:PM
- This course if for anyone who wants to learn CPR in an instructor-led or facilitated group environment.
- For those that do not need a course completion card for a job or other requirements.
- It is a good option for middle and high-school students who do not need a course completion card.
- The student will receive a student manual with a participation card.
- A skills test is not a requirement for this course but there is practice of skills.
Pre-enrollment for the class is required. Classes are offered to staff first and any remaining seats are offered to the public.
Please call Deborah Warren at (518) 481-2247 or email to register for this class. Location and any fees will be discussed when you register.