Start: 08:00:AM End: 11:30:AM
- First aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, calling for help & more).
- Medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, shock & more).
- Injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, burns & more).
- Environmental emergencies (including actions for bites & stings, & temperature-related & poison emergencies).
- A skills practice & testing with the AHA Instructor is required.Upon successful completion of the testing a course completion card will be issued, with a renewal date of two years.
Pre-enrollment for the class is required. Classes are offered to staff first and any remaining seats are offered to the public.
Please call Deborah Warren at (518) 481-2247 or email to register for this class. Location and any fees will be discussed when you register.