The experts at the urgent care and walk-in clinic at Alice Hyde Medical Center in Malone, NY, treat illnesses and injuries that can’t wait, such as the flu, vomiting, asthma, skin rashes, and minor broken bones.
When you’re sick or injured and it can’t wait, the providers at the Alice Hyde Medical Center Walk-In Clinic can help you feel better fast.
Our team of board-certified physician assistants and nurse practitioner treat children, teens, and adults with minor illnesses or injuries who are unable to get an immediate appointment with their primary care doctor or are visiting the area.
- Evening and weekend hours
- No appointment needed
- All insurance accepted
- Lower co-pay than the ER
For life threatening conditions, please go immediately to our Emergency Department
Conditions We Treat
Our services include treatment for non-life threatening injuries, such as:
- Accidents and falls
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild-to-moderate asthma
- Colds, flus, ear aches, sore throats, coughs, infections
- Eye irritation and redness
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and lacerations that require stitches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, and stomach distress
- Skin rashes and splinters
- Sports and workplace injuries
- Sprains, strains, and minor broken bones and fractures
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)