When you’re sick or injured and it can’t wait, the urgent care providers at the Alice Hyde Medical Center Walk-In Clinic can help you feel better fast.
Our team of board-certified physician assistants and nurse practitioner treat children, teens, and adults with minor illnesses or injuries who are unable to get an immediate appointment with their primary care doctor or are visiting the area.
- Offer evening and weekend hours
- No appointment needed
- All insurance accepted
- Lower co-pay than the ER
For life threatening conditions, please go immediately to our Emergency Department
Urgent Care Conditions We Treat
Our services include non-life threatening injuries, such as:
- Accidents and falls
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulties, such as mild-to-moderate asthma
- Colds, flus, ear aches, sore throats, coughs, infections
- Eye irritation and redness
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and lacerations that require stitches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, and stomach distress
- Skin rashes and splinters
- Sports and workplace injuries
- Sprains, strains, and minor broken bones and fractures
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Dial 911 for Life-Threatening Symptoms
If you’re experiencing chest pain, symptoms of stroke, severe abdominal pain, or other serious symptoms that seem life-threatening, call 911 or go to our emergency department immediately.