On April 2, 2022, Alice Hyde Medical Center (AHMC) transitioned our patient portals to MyChart, making it easier to see your personal health record from one source.
What changed on April 2?
- Alice Hyde’s legacy patient portals – our Hospital and Practice portals - became unavailable.
- You can now create a MyChart account to view your medical records, request an appointment or prescription renewal , view test results, send secure messages to your health care team, and much more.
Can I see my medical information from before MyChart's launch?
When the UVM Health Network transitioned to MyChart, we uploaded a range of information from the legacy systems:
- General and microbiology lab results (like blood and urine tests) going back 3 years before the launch of MyChart.
- Pathology and cytology lab results (like biopsies) going back 10 years before MyChart.
- Imaging results interpretation for radiology (X-rays, CTs, MRIs) and cardiology (ECG, EKG) going back 5 years before MyChart.
- The UVM Medical Center, CVPH, CVMC, and Porter transitioned to MyChart on November 9, 2019. AHMC and ECH transitioned to MyChart on April 2, 2022.
Learn more about MyChart
If you don’t already have a MyChart account with the University of Vermont Health Network, learn more and sign-up by visiting UVMHealth.org/MyChart.Learn More
Questions about your medical record?
If you have questions or would like to request a physical copy of your medical transcript, please contact our Medical Records department at (518) 474-2383.