Use the form below to select physician criteria and click the Search button.
- Medical School
- University of Leicester in Leicester, England
- American Cancer Society Clinical
- pediatric oncology at St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, TN and radiation oncology at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA
- Member Board
- Radiation Oncology
Appointments & Awards
- New York State Dental Society, Fourth District Dental Society, Adirondack Dental Society, International College of Dentists, American College of Dentists
- Dr.Vaccaro, Board Certified in radiation oncology by the American College of Radiology, is caring for patients at the Reddy Cancer Treatment Center and serves as its Medical Director. Dr. Vaccaro completed residencies in pediatric oncology and radiation oncology at St. Jude’s Hospital in Memphis, TN and at the Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA, respectively. He is American Cancer Society Clinical fellow starting his oncology research at the Presbyterian-University of Pennsylvania Hospital, in Philadelphia, PA. He earned his medical degree at the University of Leicester in Leicester, England. Dr. Vaccaro has served as the Medical Director of Hospice of Clinton County in the past. He is a Principal Investigator for the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group which is part of the National Cancer Institute, the Director of Radiation Oncology for the Fitzpatrick Cancer Center. Additionally, he is a member of the Clinton County Medical Society, American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology and the American College of Radiation Oncology.