Use the form below to select physician criteria and click the Search button.
- Medical School
- St. John's University, New York
Expertise, Procedures & Treatments
- Acute Care
Conditions & Research
- Diabetes, Hypertension, Broken bones, Lacerations, lower back pain, Congestive Heart Failure
Appointments & Awards
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- "Spending time with my patients and building trusting relationships is an essential part of my work as a health care provider. I enjoy working in a small community like ours because it allows me to provide the personalized follow-up care that helps my patients stay healthy, as well as address acute or emergent medical needs as they arise."
- Prior to joining Alice Hyde Medical Center, Dimitrina Banu cared for patients as a Neurosurgery Physician Assistant at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Dimitrina graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from St. Johns University, New York.