Use the form below to select physician criteria and click the Search button.
Jennifer Shull, NP
Specialty: Pediatrics, Telehealth
This provider is covered by the Alice Hyde Financial Assistance Program. Get more information.
Alice Hyde Pediatrics
24 Fourth Street
Malone, NY 12953
- Medical School
- University of Toledo -- Masters of Science in Nursing
Expertise, Procedures & Treatments
- Pediatric Care (Birth - Young Adulthood);
Certified Pediatric Mental Health Specialist (PMHS)
Conditions & Research
- Pediatric Gastrointestinal Conditions
Appointments & Awards
- Member, National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners; Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care (Pediatric Nursing Certification Board); Certified Pediatric Mental Health Specialist (PMHS)
- My care is focused on overall health and well-being for our community's children and families. I seek to create a partnership, striving to advocate and provide information to make informed choices and assisting to navigate the changing health care environment. My care is driven by evidence-based research to be of the highest quality, consistent with the child and family's needs and values, preserving and protecting their autonomy, dignity, values and rights, and assisting families in securing available services to meet their needs.